The SASBMB council has decided to sponsor a selection of presenting students who are also members of SASBMB. The bursaries will cover the full registration costs for the SASBMB 2022 congress. (Non-members please register via http://sasbmb.org.za/membership/)
Deadline for bursary applications: 30 November 2021
Notification of successful applications: 15 December 2021
To apply, please complete and submit the following:
- Register for SASBMB 2022 and pay the conference fees.*
- Submit an abstract for the SASBMB 2022 as a presenter (poster or oral presentation).
- Provide a personal, single-page letter of motivation endorsed by your supervisor or head of department.
- Provide a proof of registration for 2021 at your academic institution.
- Provide a proof of payment for your 2021 and possibly 2020 SASBMB membership fee.
*The full registration amount will be reimbursed if the application is successful.
For more information, please contact Deveena Naiker – DeveenaN@turnersconferences.co.za